Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Struggling to Drink Your 8 Glasses of Water Each Day?



I was struggling to drink my 8 glasses of water each day. I used to put a tick mark on the calendar after I drank each glass. Then, I would think, did I put a mark for the last glass, did I forget, do I write it down when I pour the glass or after I drink it.

So, I decided to one day get out this awesome Retro Tang pitcher from my Grandma and fill it with water or Gatorade (weak gatorade made with gatorade powder just how I like it) and put it on the counter with a glass. Then, everytime I went in the kitchen I downed a glass.

There is no need to write anything down or keep track of how many glasses I did nor did not drink. I just know I need to finish the pitcher of water by the end of the day.

This has made a world of difference to me. I now don't have any problems getting in those 8 glasses of water each day

(side note: let family know that this pitcher is for you only - not for sharing)