Thursday, July 9, 2009

What Can You Eat Before Working Out ?

I can't eat before working out. I can't eat before tennis, before running, before any serious physical exertion. I seriously have thrown up more than once if I eat less than 2 hours before working out. Until TODAY!

I found that I can eat Fresh Fruit right before working out and not feel nauseous or pukey or puke afterwards! Yeah! Finally I can eat something before I work out that doesn't make me sick. This has been one roadblock to me working out is that I have to plan around working out 2 hours after eating. This is great news for me and could be great news for you.

If you can't eat before working out - try eating some fresh fruit like an apple or a peach or strawberries. I was so starving the other day and knew this was the only window for me to work out, so I ate some fresh strawberries as I was cutting up some for my kids while preparing their breakfast.

So, try eating fresh fruit before working out and see if it works for you!