Monday, January 19, 2009

Tennis Classes/Lessons - Move More - 2009.Jan.19.


Move More.

How do you move more in your everyday life ?

Well, I signed up for weekly tennis lessons for the next 12 weeks. I wanted to dust off my old tennis racket and improve my skills and practice my serve (that hasn't seen the light of day in 10+ years !) so I can play tennis with my husband, friends, my children, and other couples this summer.

Monday Night Tennis Lessons. Whoah, was I out of breath !

My partner in class is an 11 year old 6th grader named Chris. I am glad we are partners as it reminds me of my 10 year old son and I don't know if he would fair to well with some of the high schoolers in the class. All of the older women took the class with a friend. So, it works out well.

I wish it I wasn't so winded, but I need to work on improving that by Moving More !