Friday, January 23, 2009

Gatorade powder to mix it up how you like it - Drink More - 2009.Jan.23.


Drink More.

Gatorade Powder comes in a can to mix it up how you like it - high fructose corn syrup free.

I struggle with getting enough liquid and water in me each day. I found a great way to help me with my problem. Gatorade Powder comes in a can and I can add it to a pitcher of water that I have to drink for the day. I don't like the strong flavor of the bottled Gatorade or all the high fructose corn syrup. If you buy the powder, you get dextrose instead - yeah, yeah, not great, however better than high fructose corn syrup.

I love that I can custom flavorize it to my liking. I am someone who waters down her orange juice with 50% water. So, I just barely flavor my water. This is better than drinking pop and more environmental and way more economical than buying Gatorade pre-made bottles !