Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Brita Faucet Mount Filter - Drink More - 2009.Jan.20.


Drink More.

How to drink more water in your day?

Since 1996, our family has used a Brita Water Filtration Pitcher and have been very happy with the quality and taste of our water. I have been wanting a sink mounted version for over a year now, because I think about all the water I use for cooking and it's not filtered. If I am steaming vegetables for my family, shouldn't that be filtered water ?

So, for Christmas this year 2008, I invested in a Brita sink filter. I got it at Costco for $34.99 and it comes with one replacement filter. Based upon average use, each sink filter should last 3-4 months. I am so happy with it ! I feel so much better about cooking with filtered water and it is so convenient to just turn on the tap and get filtered water in a snap.

We still have a Brita Pitcher for the fridge. This just adds convenience to my life and makes us get more filtered water in our lives and helps up my consumption of water.